TP-Link is a bestseller router brand that has enormous options to offer you wireless connectivity over your internet connection.
But deciding the best option that can cater your needs and budget is a hectic task.
No worries, we have a solution for your problem.
We have curated a list of 11 best TP-Link routers in India on the basis of different use cases and budget segments.
You can easily make an informed choice by going through this article.
If you are running short of time, you can go through are top picks –
Best TP-Link Router in India 2020
#1. TP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10 Smart WiFi Dual Band Wireless Router
If speed is your prime concern, then go with TP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10 that comes withr Wi-Fi 6 technology to support internet connection of up to 1.5 Gbps.
TP-Link AX1500 wireless router has a 1.5 GHz triple-Core CPU that works at high pace to provide you seamless fast network coverage.
You get 4 Antennas with beamforming technology focus signals towards individual clients to cover a wider area.
If you have Alexa enabled smart assistant, you can also connect a new device to your Wi-Fi without using the password, but your voice command to Alexa.
Pros of TP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10 Wireless Router
- Superfast internet connection of up to 1.5 Gbps
- Broader area coverage
- Gigabit ports to support 1 Gbps data transfer
- Alexa enabled
- Parental Control
Cons of TP-Link AX1500 Archer AX10 Wireless Router
- Quite expensive
If you are looking for a premium wireless router that provides you super fast network coverage.
- Faster Wi-Fi 6—Get Next-Gen Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.5 Gbps
- Triple-Core CPU—Instant response to all your network activity with a 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU
- Broader Coverage—4 Antennas and beamforming technology focus signal towards individual clients for broader coverage
- Connect Dozens of Devices—More simultaneous connections and higher average throughput with OFDMA
- Full Gigabit Ports—Take full advantages of broadband speeds up to 1 Gbps
#2. TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
If you are looking for a dual band router with long range coverage, then go with TP-Link AC1750 as it gives you a speed of up to 450 Mbps at 2.4GHz and up to 1300 Mbps speed 5GHz bandwidth.
You get 3 times faster speed than any normal WiFi router.
You get 3 high performance antennas for longer area coverage of up to 450 sq feet for faster streaming and upto 800 sq feet area with normal browsing and youtube video watching.
You can use voice commands to connect with the router through Alexa.
You also get a USB Port to share files & media with networked devices.
You can also provide secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network with certain limitations.
TP-Link AC 1750 comes with an easy one-time setup and you also get a WPS button for instant wifi network access to any device.
Pros of TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
- 3x faster internet connection
- Longer area coverage
- USB port
- Secure guest access
- Parental Control
Cons of TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi Router
If you are looking for a fast Wireless router that also works with Alexa.
- AC1750 WiFi speed — Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450 Mbps and 5GHz 1300 Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Qualcomm Chipset — High-Performance Chipset provides an excellent connection experience
- Dual Band Gigabit Router — Supports 802.11ac standard - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds
- Ultimate Range Wi-Fi — 3 external High Performance antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- USB Port — easily shares files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
#3. TP-Link WR841N Wireless Router
You can buy Tp-Link WR841N if you are looking for a WiFi router to connect with your BSNL broadband connection. Thanks to RJ-45(Ethernet Cable) that supports older broadband connections.
Not only BSNL, WR841N has a wide Compatibility list of broadband connections like ACT Fibernet, Airtel Fibernet, Hathway, and many more.
You can achieve a decent speed of 300Mbps to enjoy HD video streaming and play PUBG as well.
Two antennas ensure stable wireless connectivity and a longer distance coverage of up to 500 sq feet.
TP-Link router allocates bandwidth based on IP connections to determine how much bandwidth is required to each PC.
This is ideal if there are two connections where one is playing an online game and other is reading any article. Routers can allocate more bandwidth to PC playing games with enough bandwidth for other person for uninterrupted net surfing.
You can manage the network using TP-LINK Tether App right from your smartphone.
The router also has a Whitelist/Blacklist function to allow or block certain devices from accessing the internet.
Pros of TP-Link WR841N Wireless Router
- Speed up to 300 Mbps
- Wider area coverage
- RJ-45 port to support broadband connections (non-fiber)
- Bandwidth allocation
- Mobile App
- Budget friendly
Cons of TP-Link WR841N Wireless Router
- Not ideal for high speed fiber connections
- Some user complain of frequent internet connection disruption
If you are looking for a wireless router for your old bsnl broadband connection
- Wide Compatibility—Input type RJ-45(Ethernet Cable) supported by ISP's all over India such as ACT Fibernet, Airtel Fibernet, Hathway, Tikona, Exitel, YOU Broadband, SITI, GTPL etc
- Ideal Speed—300Mbps wireless ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Stable Wifi—Two antennas ensure the wireless stability
- Traffic Allocation—IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- App control—TP-LINK Tether App allows quick installation and easy management using any mobile device
Best TP-Link Wifi Router under 1000 in India 2020
#4. TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router
If you need a robust WiFi router on a low budget, you can go with TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router.
You will get a speed of 300Mbps to give you internet access for regular online work as well as you can stream music, video without any interruption.
Two antennas of Tp-Link router covers up to 450 sq feet area ideal for a 2-BHK.
Internal firewalls and wireless encryption ensure your data is protected from unauthorized access.
You can also manage the internet access of connected devices with help of parental control feature.
Tp-Link 820N comes with IPTV support help you enjoy optimized IPTV streaming on your smart TV.
Pros of TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router
- Low price range
- 300 Mbps speed ideal for work and entertainment
- Internet Firewall protection
- Parental control
- IPTV support
Cons of TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router
- Not ideal for 4K data streaming
If you are looking for a wireless router on a small budget.
- 300Mbps Wireless Speed — 300Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for both bandwidth sensitive tasks and basic work
- Antenna — Two antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Encryption — Security protocols protect your home network with firewalls and wireless encryption
- Parental Control — Parental Controls manage when and how connected devices can access the internet
- Guest Network — Guest Network provides separate access for guests while securing the host network
Best TP-Link Router for Home in India 2020
#5. TP-Link Archer C60 Dual Band Wireless Router
If you are living in a 3-BHK apartment and you need a superior quality router to enjoy 4K Netflix streaming or online PUBG, then go with TP-Link Archer C60 Dual Band Wireless Router.
The dual-band technology offers you 450 Mbps speed at 2.4Ghz frequency and up to 867 Mbps at 5 GHz frequency.
C60 router provides you a faster 5ghz band for high speed transmission, and on the other hand uses 2.4ghz band to cover longer distances. You can easily get up to 850 sq feet area covered at a speed of 150 Mbps ideal for regular net surfing, music streaming and youtube videos.
Tp-Link router supports MU-MIMO technology that maintains good signal strength and reduces connection drops.
Pros of TP-Link Archer C60 Dual Band Wireless Router
- Five antennas for excellent coverage
- Stable wireless connections
- Parental control
- Easy to install and setup
- Manage network through mobile app
Cons of TP-Link Archer C60 Dual Band Wireless Router
- 5 GHz speed could be better
Ideal for home use if you watch 4K content and play online games.
- Faster Wifi — At both the 2.4GHz band (450mbps) and the 5GHz band (867mbps)
- Superior Coverage — Three 2.4 GHz antennas and two 5 GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage
- More devices — MU-MIMO achieves 2× efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices simultaneously
- Smart Wireless — Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection (supported by Version 2.0 and above)
- Advanced Functions — Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management
#6. TP-Link TL-WR940N WiFi Router
You can get a TP-Link TL-WR940N WiFi Router for your work from home because you get a fast internet connection of 450Mbps speed ideal for regular video calls and data transfer.
You get one 10/100 Mbps WAN Port and four 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports to connect your PC through wired connection as well.
Three antennas with this router provide you seamless wireless connectivity in your home or office.
You can also use your router as range extender or wireless access point if you already have a modem (wired connection) installed. You get 3 working modes – Router, Range Extender and Access Point modes
Pros of TP-Link TL-WR940N WiFi Router
- Ideal for Video conferencing with a speed of up to 450 Mbps
- Three working modes – Router, Range Extender and Access Point modes
- Bandwidth allocation
- 4 LAN ports for wired connections
Cons of TP-Link TL-WR940N WiFi Router
- Installation is not smooth
If you are looking for a wireless router for work from home
- 450Mbps Wi-Fi Speed —— 450Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Antenna —— Three antennas increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Working Modes —— Router, Range Extender and Access Point modes
- WPS Button —— Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- Bandwidth Control —— assigns your preferred devices with more bandwidth
Best TP-Link Wifi Router under 2000 in India 2020
#7.TP-Link TD-W8961N Wireless Router
If you are looking for a WiFi router for your small office where you have ADSL broadband connection, then go with TP-Link TD-W8961N wireless router.
TP-Link TD-W8961N wireless router comes with an RJ-45(ADSL port) that supports older broadband connections.
You can get a speed of up to 300Mbps for you office work and video conferencing.
Two antennas ensure stable wireless connectivity and a longer distance coverage of up to 500 sq feet (even if you have a 2 storey office).
You can easily set up and manage the network using TP-LINK Tether App from your mobile.
Pros of TP-Link TD-W8961N Wireless Router
- Speed up to 300 Mbps
- Up to 500 sq feet coverage
- RJ-45 port to support ADSL broadband connections
- Bandwidth allocation
- Mobile App
Cons of TP-Link TD-W8961N Wireless Router
- Some user complained of internet connection drops sometimes
If you are looking for a wireless router for your small office with ADSL connectivity.
- Input Type RJ-11 (Telephone Line) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, and Tata Indicom
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the 'WPS' button and easy Wi-Fi On/Off button
#8. TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 is a dual band router that supports upto 433 Mbps speed over 5GHz band and up to 300Mbps speed over 2.4GHz band.
Router allots you 5GHz bandwidth for your data intensive tasks like online gaming or 4K video streaming. While, it handles simple tasks like emails or web browsing using the 2.4GHz band to provide you seamless performance according to your task.
You get 3 omnidirectional antennas for a stable connection and wider range of up to 400 sqft on 5 GHz and up to 850 sq feet on 2.4 GHz (data transfer speed reduces to 100-150 Mbps in extended area).
You also get one 10/100 LAN port to connect your PC, laptop or printer with a wired connection.
Pros of TP-Link Archer C20 Wireless Dual Band Router
- Bandwidth allocation according to your requirement
- Three antennas for wider coverage
- 1 LAN port for wired connection
- Low cost
Cons of TP-Link Archer C20 Wireless Dual Band Router
- Overheat can be an issue
- This router does not include modem and works well with cable broadbands
- Input type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Supports 802.11AC standard, with simultaneous 2.4GHz 300mbps and 5GHz 433mbps connections for 733mbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
#9. TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 4G Router
If you travel a lot and need a router that can use your 4G sim to provide your seamless wireless connectivity on the go, then TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 4G Router is an ideal choice.
You can use any 3G/4G sim and make your personal hotspot to work while travelling.
Tp-Link router is compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G signals that allow you seamless internet connectivity even in remote locations.
You can put it in your trouser’s pocket or in you can carry in your laptop bag, thanks to its compact design and light in weight.
You get a wireless connection with speed is up to 300 Mbps.
Three modes available for different situations –
- 3G/4G Router – using a mobile sim
- WISP Client Router – Connecting with available WiFi network and hotspots that signal to your devices.
- Travel Router Mode (AP Mode) – You can connect with a wired network to get wireless access.
You can charge the portable router by using a power adapter or by connecting to your laptop’s USB port.
Pros of TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 4G Router
- Three working modes
- Wireless hotspot using 4G sim
- Wired to wireless connection mode
- Compact size
Cons of TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 4G Router
- Little bulky as compared to a dongle
Someone needs independent WiFi internet connection while traveling
- 3G/4G Sharing —— Share a 3G/4G mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems, tested in the field
- Travel Portable Router —— Travel-size Design, small and light enough to take on the road, enables users to share a 3G/4G mobile connection wherever 3G/4G* coverage is available
- 300Mbps Wi-Fi Speed —— Wireless speed is up to 300 Mbps
- Working Modes —— Three modes available for different situations: 3G/4G* Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router Mode (AP Mode)
- Back-Up Strategy —— With 3G/4G* and WAN failover back-up strategy, TL-MR3020 can provide a sustained internet connection
Best Tp-Link Wifi Router under 3000 in India 2020
#10. TP-Link A6 Archer C1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router
If you need a high speed wireless as well as wired internet connections at your office, then TP-Link Archer C1200 Dual Band wireless router would serve your purpose.
You will get a high speed wireless connection of up to 867 Mbps speed at 5 GHz band along with that you get for Gigabit LAN ports to provide 1 Gbps speed to 4 PCs in your office.
TP-Link Archer C1200 comes with Beamforming technology that ensures highly efficient wireless connections by focusing on connected device’s bandwidth requirements.
You also get 1 USB port that supports storage and file sharing over the network.
Pros of TP-Link Archer C1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router
- Dual band offers high speed wireless network up to 867 Mbps
- High quality bandwidth allocation for seamless internet experiencce
- Four gigabit LAN ports to provide high speed wired connections
- Covers up to 450 square feet area with high speed connectivity
Cons of TP-Link Archer C1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router
- Installation is cumbersome
If you are looking for a high speed wireless as well as wired connections for your small office
- Fast Speed—Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Stable Connections—4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- Wider Coverage—Beamforming technology delivers wider wireless coverage
- Smoother Network—MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once
- App Control—Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-Link Tether
#11. TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
TP-Link Archer C6 wireless router provides you not only high speed but a wider coverage as well. You get a total of up to 1200 Mbps internet speed (867 Mbps on 5GHz and 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz) that will overwhelm you while watching your favourite web-series without any buffering.
Archer c6 comes with 5 omni-directional antennas (4 external and 1 internal) that can easily cover a 3-BHK home to give you seamless internet access.
MU-MIMO communicates with up to 2 devices at once to provide zero latency wireless network.
You also get 1 Gigabit WAN port and 4 Gigabit LAN ports to get 10x faster wired connections up to 1 Gbps speed.
Pros of TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
- Five antennas for broader coverage
- 10x faster LAN ports
- Parental control
- Easy to install and setup
- Manage network using mobile app
- Guest access mode
Cons of TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit MU-MIMO Wireless Router
- Restricted 5 GHz speed up to 867 MHz
If you need a high performance robust router for a 3-BHK home.
- Dual Band WiFi speed — Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 867 Mbps connections for 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth; supports 802.11ac standard
- Ultimate Range Wi-Fi — 4 external antennas and one internal antenna provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage
- MU-MIMO — MU-MIMO achieves 2X efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices at once
- Gigabit Ports — With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN port, speeds can be up to 10× faster than standard Ethernet connections. Connect your favorite wired devices to the Archer C6 and get impressed
- Access Point Mode — Supports Access Point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
You can go Tp-Link WR841N Wireless Router if you need a budget router for your regular internet access because you get up to 300 Mbps speed, large distance coverage and is compatible with old broadband connections.
If your prime concern is watching 4K content online but want a high-speed router in a budget, then go with TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router, that will give you high-speed internet access at up to 433 Mbps on 5 GHz band and up to 300 Mbps speed at 2.4 GHz frequency with a larger coverage area up to 850 sq feet.
If you keep on travelling and need a WiFi connectivity on the go, you can buy TP-Link TL-MR3020 Portable 4G Router, you get a multi optional portable router that can work on a 4G sim or can extend wireless connectivity by making a connection with local Wireless network or LAN.