Last updated – January 3, 2022
If you are fed up of pulling your mouse wire all the time to adjust while working, then getting a wireless mouse would be a blessing for you.
If you want to have a wireless mouse within Rs.1,000 range, then go through this article as we have curated a list of 11 best wireless mouse under 1000 in India.
We have considered the factors below to create a list of 11 best wireless mouse under 1000.
- Battery life
- Adjustable DPI Settings
- OS compatibility
Now, let’s have a look at the 11 best wireless mouse under 1000 in India.
Best Wireless Mouse under 1000 in India
#1. HP X200 Wireless Mouse
HP X200 wireless mouse comes with a unique design providing a platform for your hand making it highly comfortable to work for long hours.
You also get a laser sensitive touch control (Not a push button, just slight touch required) behind the scroll button to adjust DPI settings. You can change DPI settings to have more control over cursor movement that helps you in photo or video editing work.
HP X200 works on 2.4 GHz optical technology that provides you flawless movement without worrying about the surface type.
HP X200 is energy efficient with its autosleep function and offers you 15 months battery life with a single AA cell.
- Stay unbound, stay in control - enjoy lag-free 2.4GHz wireless connectivity on this durable mouse by HP with an 18-month long battery life.
- Work at your pace by speeding up or slowing down tracking with adjustable DPI settings up to 1600 (800/1200/1600).;Work on your terms with an ambidextrous, contoured design suitable for both left and right-hand use.
- Enjoy great compatibility across devices and on different operating systems - Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and MacOS 10.1 or higher.
- In it for the long run - enjoy 3-years manufacturer warranty on the device from the date of purchase.;Style Name: Wireless Optical Mouse
- Power Source Type: Battery Powered
Pros of HP X200 Wireless Mouse
- Comfortable design for longer usage
- Glossy finish that gives premium look
- Laser touch DPI settings button
- 2.4 GHz optical technology for flawless work
- 15 months of battery life
Cons of HP X200 Wireless Mouse
- Large size may not suit people with smaller hands
- Glossy finish prone to fingerprints and scratches
#2. Logitech M221 Wireless Mouse Silent Operation
If you want a silent operation mouse with longer battery life, then go with Logitech M221 wireless mouse.
Logitech M221’s unique design that reduces 90% click sound so that you can work in quiet environments without disturbing others.
You get a longer 18 months battery life along with a feature to go into auto-sleep mode that saves energy when sitting idle.
- Enjoy the sound of silence. With the same click feel and over 90% noise reduction on the click sound, enjoy a quiet experience for yourself and those around you. Plus, it has feet made of high performance material and a rubber wheel for quiet gliding and scrolling.
- Enjoy a wireless connection up to 33 feet (10m) away* thanks to a plug-and-forget nano receiver. M221 SILENT features Logitech Advanced Optical Tracking for ultra precise moves on almost any surface. No hassle, no software needed. Works with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS or Linux-based computers. *Actual wireless range may vary based on use, settings, and environmental conditions.
- With 18-month of battery, you can go longer between battery changes thanks to energy efficient engineering. Plus, M221 SILENT automatically puts itself to sleep when not in use. *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
- Ambidextrous design offers more comfort and precision than your touchpad. Its small size is perfect to toss in a bag and go.
Pros of Logitech M221 wireless mouse
- Super silent operation
- 10-meter wireless connectivity
- Advanced optical technology to use on any surface
- Ambidextrous design for both right and left-handed persons
- Auto-sleep mode to save battery
- 18 months of battery life
Cons of Logitech M221 wireless mouse
- Scroll wheel may start making noise after a couple of months use
#3. Lenovo 300 Wireless Compact Mouse
You can go for Lenovo 300 wireless compact mouse if you need a small mouse with high-quality buttons and cursor precision.
You get 1000 DPI that gives you a seamless mouse movement for regular usage. You can use it with Microsoft Windows, and Apple’s Mac operating systems.
Lenovo 300 comes in 3 color variants – Black, Blue and Red, you can choose as per your color preference.
- Connector Type :- Wireless (USB receiver connects to laptop/desktop);Pointing Device Resolution :- 1000DPI
- Pointing Device Type :- 3 Button USB Laser Mouse;Wireless Reception Range :- 10 metres;Warranty Period :- 12 months
- Connector Type :- Wireless (USB receiver connects to laptop/desktop);Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- Pointing Device Resolution :- 1000DPI;Pointing Device Type :- 3 Button USB Laser Mouse
- Operating System: Windows 10;Hardware Platform: Pc
Pros of Lenovo 300 Wireless Compact Mouse
- High quality mouse build and buttons
- Compact size
- 12 months battery life
- 3 color variants
Cons of Lenovo 300 Wireless Compact Mouse
- Very small size, not ideal for big hands
Also read – Best wireless mouse in India
Best Wireless Mouse For Laptop under 1000 in India
#4. HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
If you want a sleek premium looking mouse for your laptop, then HP Z3700 wireless mouse is an ideal choice.
Since it is compact in size, it doesn’t take much storage space in your laptop bag. You can also use it with your Apple Macbook or Chromebook as it is compatible with Apple and Chrome-OS based machines.
Z3700 works on 2.4 GHz optical technology and has soft buttons to work flawlessly using this mouse up to 30 feet range.
- The sleek design complements your favorite HP devices, and fits comfortably anywhere.
- The 2.4GHz wireless connection reliably keeps you hooked up.
- With up to 16 months of life on a single AA battery, this mouse was designed to push the limits.
- Blue LED technology lets your mouse function on a wide range of surfaces, so you can work from almost anywhere.
Pros of HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
- Compact Size
- Premium looks
- Compatible with Apple and Chrome also
- 30 feet range
Cons of HP Z3700 Wireless Mouse
- You may not like it if you have big hands
#5. Logitech B170 Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz with USB Nano Receiver
Logitech B170 wireless mouse comes with Logitech’s advanced optical mechanism for precise cursor movement on any surface without looking for a mouse pad.
You get a 2.4 GHz nano receiver to connect the mouse wirelessly with PC, or laptop up to 10 meter of distance.
Logitech B170 has an ambidextrous shape that helps you hold the mouse comfortably whether you are a right-handed or left-handed user.
Pros of Logitech B170 wireless mouse
- Comfortable design for both right and left-handed persons
- 10-meter wireless connectivity
- Advanced optical technology to use on any surface
- Nano receiver can reside inside the mouse
- 12 months battery life
Cons of Logitech B170 wireless mouse
- Scroll wheel has issues
#6. Dell WM126 Wireless Optical Mouse
If you are a regular commuter that wants a compact but sturdy wireless mouse, then go with Dell Wireless Mouse-WM126.
Dell WM126 is compact in size and doesn’t require much space in your laptop bag. It is also made of high-quality plastic to last longer.
Dell mouse comes with a small connector that can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously like wireless keyboards and mouse.
Pros of Dell Wireless Mouse-WM126
- Sturdy build
- Compact size
- Connector can connect upto 6 devices
Cons of Dell Wireless Mouse-WM126
- Short battery life
Check out – Wireless vs wired mouse
Best Wireless Gaming Mouse under 1000 in India
#7. Offbeat RIPJAW 2.4Ghz Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Mouse – 7D Buttons
If you want a gaming mouse without the hassle of changing batteries every month or two, then go with Offbeat Ripjaw wireless mouse that contains an in-built rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The beauty of this mouse is that once the battery drains you can play in wired connection by plugging into the USB port of your laptop or computer and the battery will be charged in the background.
Offbeat RIPJAW is ideal for hardcore gamers as it comes with an advanced sensor that works at the speed of 180 inches/sec with a 45 G acceleration. You get a response time of 1ms without any lag for highly precised clicks during your gaming session.
You can set DPI in the range of 1600-2400-3200 which is beneficial for you if you like to play games on big monitors above 27 inches.
- NO EXTERNAL BATTERY : Ripjaw wireless mouse has an in-built Rechargeable Li-ion battery and does not require any external battery. Once the battery drains you can play it in wired connection simultaneously charging the mouse, hence there is no wait time for charging it differently or waiting to get new batteries. It can be charged very easily through your laptop/ computer with a usb charging cable while using the mouse.
- DUAL GAMING MODE : Advanced gaming grade 2.4 Wireless connection or micro usb cord wired connection experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions. The sensor works exactly with the same speed of 180 inch/sec with a 45 G Acceleration providing a response time of 1ms.
- MULTI FUNCTION BUTTONS : 7D Buttons give you many options in your one hand to tackle around any situation irrespective of the game genre or gamer style. Pre-programmed forward/back navigation buttons and an easy-to-use scroll wheel. It gives you multiple choices to set the sensitivity parameters suiting your style in best way from 1600-2400-3200 DPI.
- Ergonomical Light weight design : Adopts an ergonomic design, with naturally curved grooves for fingers and thumb. It makes you feel comfortable and you can hold it for infinity without fatigue. Compared to other heavy weight gaming mouse, this mouse is pretty handy and easy for operation
- Plug & play with Auto-Sleep Feature : Integrated time-sensing technology will automatically place your mouse in sleep mode if it is left idle. Conserving energy, maximizing battery life for 50+ hours with turbo fast charging of 45 mins.
Pros of Offbeat RIPJAW Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 7 Preprogrammed buttons for ultimate control in the game
- High range DPI settings to play on big monitors
- 6-colored LED light changes automatically when in use
- Rechargeable battery
- Dual-use: Wireless and wired
- Auto-sleep function to save energy
- Noiseless button operation
Cons of Offbeat RIPJAW Wireless Gaming Mouse
- No option to turn off LED colors
- Front and back buttons are little hard
#8. Xmate Zorro Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Mouse
Xmate Zorro Pro wireless gaming mouse comes with a 500Hz high polling rate that offers seamless mouse movement with responsive tracking while gaming.
You get 4 level DPI control and LED lights are assigned with DPI control so when you change DPI settings, the LED light changes. The 4 lights with DPI levels are as below –
- Violet – 800
- Blue – 1200
- Purple – 1600
- Red – 3200
You also get a button in the back to turn off LED lights.
Zorro Pro is made of ABS plastic that is highly durable and has an anti-skid scroll wheel for high precision movement during gaming.
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/Win98SE/Win2000, Limited Mac OS support Works well with all major Computers/Laptop brands Asus, Dell, Hp, Lenovo, Dell, MSI and others
- Mechanical Button: 6 Buttons with different functions like the previous page and next page. If you wish you can turn off the colorful lights using the button provided at the backside of the mouse
- 4 DPI Levels: Four color RGB breathing light cycle replacement. 4-type DPI rating controlled by touching the DPI button - Violet 800/Blue 1200/Purple 1600/Red 3200
- Excellent Performance with High Polling Rate: Zorro Pro wireless gaming mouse with 500Hz high polling rate ensures smooth movement offers reliable connectivity with smooth and responsive tracking
- Ergonomic Gamer Mouse: Made of ABS plastic, leather collar, anti-skid scroll wheel, rubber finish with mechanical switches & 2.4GHz wireless bandwidth that stand up to tough gaming needs like FPS/PUBG/COD, etc
Pros of Xmate Zorro Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Highly durable ABS plastic body
- 4 LED lighting
- 4 DPI Control
- Rechargeable battery with 1 Week battery life
Cons of Xmate Zorro Pro 2.4GHz Wireless Gaming Mouse
- Battery life is low
- 3200 DPI level is not accurate
#9. Zebronics Zeb-Shooter Wireless Vertical Mouse with 6 Buttons
If you need a simple wireless gaming mouse in a budget then go for Zebronics Zeb-Shooter wireless gaming mouse.
Zebronics Zeb-Shooter wireless gaming mouse has 6 buttons to perform different functions while gaming.
You can also use the side buttons to move forward or backward in a web browser.
There’s a DPI button near the scroll button with 3 mouse cursor speed settings 800 (slow), 1200 (medium), and 1600 (fast) that is ideal for in-game targeting or photo/video editing to work precisely.
You also get a 2.4GHz Wireless Nano receiver that you can reside inside the mouse while not in use. This option comes handy as you need not worry to misplace the receiver.
- Zebronics Zeb-Shooter is a wireless gaming mouse that comes with 6 buttons.
- It comes with 2.4GHz Wireless Nano Receiver that can be stored in the mouse .It has a comfortable and Ergonomic Design that works on most surfaces.
- It comes with Power On/Off Switch.
- KEY FEATURES:2.4GHz wireless,Receiver can be stored in the mouse,Nano receiver,Comfortable & Ergonomic Design,Power On/Off Switch,Works on most surfaces.
- Specifications:Interface-USB (Nano Receiver),Resolution-800/1200/1600 DPI,No. of Buttons-6,Battery Required-1 x AA Battery.
Pros of Zebronics Zeb-Shooter wireless gaming mouse
- High quality buttons with 3 million cycles rating
- 6 buttons ideal for gaming
- DPI control button ideal for gaming and editing
- Power button to save battery when not in use
- 10 meter wireless connectivity range
- Comfortable to hold
Cons of Zebronics Zeb-Shooter wireless gaming mouse
- Takes a couple of days to get used to the grip
Best Wireless Mouse under 500 in India
#10. Portronics POR-016 Toad 11 Wireless Mouse with 2.4GHz Technology
Portronics POR-016 Toad 11 wireless mouse comes 3D ergonomic design to reduce hand fatigue while longer use.
You also get a DPI button to control cursor movement up to 3-levels (800,1200 and 1600) that helps you in gaming as well as photo or video editing to work precisely.
Toad-11 has a low energy consumption mainboard to ensure longer battery life and environment protection.
- HIGH-FLOW DESIGN: The overall shape is full with 3D ergonomic design. It can effectively reduce the hand fatigue.
- 2.4GHz TECHNOLOGY: This wireless technology can provide reliable connection within 360 degrees and 10 meters without any interference.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Low energy consumption and low current design make the battery life longer, environment protection and energy saving.
- EASY TO USE: It is convenient no need any driver plug and play directly.
Pros of Portronics POR-016 Toad 11 wireless mouse
- Fatigue free design
- 2.4 GHz optical mechanism for flawless cursor movement
- 3- level DPI control
- Low energy consumption
- 6 months warranty
Cons of Portronics POR-016 Toad 11 wireless mouse
- Need mouse pad to work on slippery desk or glass finished tables
Also read detailed article on Best wireless mouse under 500 in India
#11. Quantum QHM262W Optical Wireless USB Mouse
If you really need a super cheap wireless mouse at the price of a wired mouse, then go with Quantum QHM262W wireless mouse.
You will get a 2.4 GHz optical sensor with 10 meter or wireless connectivity range.
Mouse is compact in size and has a DPI setting button on the top. You also get nano connector storage within the mouse.
You need 2 AAA batteries to operate this mouse.
- Wireless range up to 10 meters
- Works on 2.4 GHz radio frequency
- In built USB dongle
- Wireless range up to 10 meters
- Note : In case of Wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
Pros of Quantum QHM262W Optical Wireless USB Mouse
- Super cheap price
- 2.4 GHz optical sensor
- 10-meter connectivity range
- Compact size
- DPI setting button
Cons of Quantum QHM262W Optical Wireless USB Mouse
- Battery life is extremely low up to 1 month
Things You Should Consider While Buying Wireless Mouse
Since most wireless mouse use AAA batteries and you need to change them periodically, it is advisable to go for a mouse that has a battery life of at least 12 months.
If you are going for a gaming mouse with a rechargeable battery, then go look for a mouse that has wireless as well as wired operations, so that you don’t have to interrupt your game or work when the mouse battery is low.
You should look for an ergonomic design to avoid hand fatigue while using the mouse for long hours.
It is better if the mouse has a contoured rubber on the sides so that you have a better grip that makes it easier to use.
Adjustable DPI settings
If you are a hardcore gamer or you do creative work like the photo or video editing, you need a mouse with DPI settings so that you can precisely control mouse movements for effortless working.
Make sure the mouse is compatible with your computer’s operating system whether its Windows, Linux, Apple’s Mac Os or Chromebook.
If you are looking for a comfortable mouse that you can use for long hours then go with HP X200 Wireless Mouse as it comes with a better-contoured grip ideal to use for longer duration.
If you want a premium looking mouse with a sleek design, then go with HP Z3700 wireless mouse, which has superb looks and unique design for everyday use.
If you need a budget mouse under 500, then go with Portronics Todd 11 wireless mouse that comes with a 3D design for comfortable use and doesn’t consume much battery.