Last Updated: 13.07.2021
Whenever we are going on any vacation or on a friend’s party we all need a wireless speaker but finding the best speaker among this saturated market is a very difficult task.
For your help, I have listed the top 10 best wireless speakers in India on the basis of a different budget. Before moving to the list, there are a few factors you should consider while evaluating the wireless speakers.
Things You Should Consider While Buying Wireless Speaker
- Bass Level- Extra Bass or Sweet Bass
- Connectivity options- the more the better
- FM radio
- Battery backup (In case of Portable Speakers)
- Water Resistance (In case of Portable Speakers)
here is the list of 10 Best Wireless Speakers in India
Artis BT90 is the best portable Bluetooth speaker that you can get under Rs. 1000.
It has BlueTooth connectivity apart from AUX-in and a USB port. So you can easily connect your smartphone and enjoy the music without the need for wires.
The BlueTooth range of Artis BT90 is about 10 meters and the inbuilt battery of the speaker system gives a decent 5 hrs playback time.
Artis BT90 also has FM radio-receptor so you can also enjoy your local radio stations on the speaker system.
Also, Artis is providing a Holding-strap with the speaker using which you can easily carry the speaker while roaming around.
The only con of Artis BT90 is that it doesn’t have a separate Volume control button and you have to long-press forward and rewind buttons to control the volume of the speaker.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with USB input, Micro SD Card/TF Card input / FM Radio & Aux In support
- Dynamic Sound Effect with Crystal Clear Sound Playback
- Upto 5 Hours of Playback, Robust Cubical Designed body shape
- 10 Meters Operating Range, Wrist Band / Holding Strap included in the box
- Connection Type: Bluetooth , USB , Micro Sd Card, TF Card Reader, Aux In Port, FM Radio
Pros of Artis BT90 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- USB input,
- Micro SD Card
- FM Radio
Cons of Artis BT90 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- No separate Volume control button
If you are looking for a wireless speaker for your home, Mivi Play Bluetooth Speaker should be your choice.
You can play music wirelessly from your mobile phone using BlueTooth. Mivi Play also has an SD card slot, USB port and an AUX-in port to give you multiple connectivity options.
Mivi Play Bluetooth Speaker has powerful bass and has a playtime of 12 hours in a single charge. You can also connect two speakers for immersive sound experience as Mivi Play provides TWS support.
- Studio Grade Sound: The Mivi Play Bluetooth speaker delivers a deep and powerful sound with a solid bass to amplify your beats and make you fall in love with every note.
- Play it non-stop: The Mivi Play wireless speaker packs a battery life of up to 12 long hours on a single charge to keep your party going on and on till the break of dawn.
- Premium Brag Worthy Design: The Mivi Play portable wireless speaker comes with a sleek design, that makes it numero uno choice for those who love their music in private or with a couple friends!
- Connections made stronger: Nobody likes it when their music gets interrupted. Mivi Play’s latest and advanced Bluetooth 5.0 lets you enjoy seamless wireless connectivity, keeping your connections strong and uninterrupted. Now that’s the next generation of wireless bluetooth speakers!
- Made in India : From design to manufacturing, Mivi Play is a portable wireless speaker proudly made in India. It is built locally to compete globally.
Pros of Mivi Play Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth and Aux
- Powerful bass
- 12 hrs playtime in single charge
- TWS enabled
Cons of Mivi Play Bluetooth Speaker
- No strap or handle for carrying.
Also read – Best home theater systems in India
JBL GO should be your first choice if you are looking to buy a portable speaker under 2000.
The size of JBL GO is small enough to sit inside your pocket, but it is loud enough to entertain your gathering.
Apart from AUX-in port, JBL GO gives you BlueTooth connectivity option. So you can use your smartphone, tablet or laptop with speakers without hassles.
Also, the built-in battery gives a decent 5 hours backup on a single charge.
You can use JBL GO to take the phone calls too and the speaker has a noise-cancelling microphone to make calling experience even better.
You can also access Siri and Google voice assistants directly on this Speaker.
- JBL Signature Sound
- 5 Hours of Playtime under optimum audio settings
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming , Frequency response 180Hz – 20kHz
- Long Press Play Button to Activate Google Assistant or Siri
- Noise-cancelling Speakerphone
Pros of JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Siri and Google compatible
- Noise-cancelling Speakerphone
- Above average bass
Cons of JBL GO Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- No memory card reader
- No USB port
You can also read detailed guide on best wireless speakers under 2000
#4. iBELL E240BT 2.1 Channel Home Theatre Multimedia Speaker System RMS 20Watts (Best 2.1 channel under 2000)
If buying a 2.1 channel speaker system is your priority, then iBELL E240BT is your best bet. You can place subwoofer cum main unit and satellite speakers correctly and experience quality stereo sound.
iBELL E240BT comes with BlueTooth connectivity which lets you easily listen to the songs on your smartphone. It also has an SD card slot and a USB port along with AUX-in option to connect the speakers with your TV or PC.
iBELL E240BT features FM radio to provide you quality listening of your local radio channels.
Also, you get a fully functional remote to ease the operation of the speakers. However, there is no option to control Bass from the remote. The LED lights on iBELL E240BT flashes according to the media source currently in use. This feature makes identifying source media easier.
- iBELL 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker, Powerful 20Watts RMS, Super Bass Output, Fully Remote Control Operation
- Bluetooth Connectivity|SD Card|USB|AUX|FM Radio, Easy to connect with Laptop, Computer, TV and DVD Players
- Output: Subwoofer:10Watts 4 Inch | Speaker:5Watts*2 no 2.75 Inch | Dimensions: Subwoofer Height:23cm,Length:15cm,Width:26cm|Speaker Height:13.5cm,Length:9cm,Width:8cm|Inside Package:Subwoofer Speaker|Satellite Speaker|Audio Cable|User Manual|Remote Control|FM Antina
- How to Use the Bluetooth Function: Select the Audio Input>Search BT device with name ‘’IBELL’’>Connect the BT [If your BT device 2.0 Version, input password ‘’0000’’ when connecting. What mean of the Knob Lamp Color: Standby:The RED light slow flash|AUX Function:Normally ON the RED Light|USB:The RED Light Flash when reading Card|BLUETOOTH:Blue|FM|Light Changed to Purple in FM Mode
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard Warranty & 6 Months Additional Warranty on FREE Registration.
Pros of iBELL E240BT 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
- SD Card slot
- USB Port
- FM Radio
Cons of iBELL E240BT 2.1 Multimedia Speaker
- No protective grill on satellite speakers
- No bass control option on the remote.
F&D A140X should be your choice if you are looking for a speaker with quality bass.
With wooden subwoofer cabinet, you are assured to get the best bass in the price range. F&D A140X works on Bluetooth 4.0 and gives you a connectivity range of about 15 meters.
A USB port and AUX-in are the other connectivity options available to you if you want to play music from sources other than BlueTooth.
You also get the FM receptor built-in in the speakers with a storage capacity of 100 stations. So you can listen to your favourite radio programs with quality sound. Moreover, you get a fully functional remote control to ease the speakers’ operation.
The stainless steel grill on satellite speakers protects them from rust and external objects.
- 2.5-inch full range driver for satellites and 4-inch bass driver for subwoofer
- Bluetooth 4.0 version audio streaming. Memory Card Slot : No
- Multicolor decorative LED
- Plug and play USB card reader
- USB reader supporting MP3/WMA dual formats decoding
Pros of F&D A140X 2.1 Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
- USB port
- FM Radio
- Stainless steel grill protection
Cons of F&D A140X 2.1 Multimedia Bluetooth Speakers
- No SD card slot
- No display
#6. Sony SRS-XB10 EXTRA BASS Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth and NFC (Best Portable with Extra Bass)
With Sony SRS-XB10, you are assured to get Trademark Sony sound and Punchy bass. Thus making it an ideal choice for people who are looking for a portable speaker with quality bass.
You can connect Sony SRS-XB10 with AUX-in and BlueTooth which gives a connectivity range of about 10 meters. Also, you get NFC as the connectivity option for using it with NFC enabled devices.
Sony SRS-XB10 has a 1400 mAh battery, which gives you a remarkable 16 hours of playtime. Enough to entertain you for the whole day-outing.
The speakers are also IPX5 water-resistant. So you can use them during light showers as well
You can create stereo sound with Sony SRS-XB10 if you buy two of them. Just pair them together and you can experience stereo sound with your TV or PC.
Pros of Sony SRS-XB10 Wireless Speaker
- IPX5 water-resistant
- Built-in microphone for calling
- Can be set up for Stereo listening
Cons of Sony SRS-XB10 Wireless Speaker
- No USB port
- No FM radio
- No SD card slot
You can also read detailed guide on best wireless speakers under 3000
With 8 sound drivers, Mi Soundbar gives thumping bass along with wide-angled sound dispersion. This speaker is an ideal choice if you are looking for a companion for your LED TV with quality bass.
You get multiple connectivity options with Mi Soundbar. You can connect your TV with S/PDIF, 3.5 mm Aux port or Optical cable.
Though only S/PDIF cable is provided in the box. You can also connect your smartphone or laptop with Mi Soundbar using BlueTooth.
The design of Mi Soundbar is extremely minimalistic and modern. So it will fit any decor scheme your house has. Also, the soundbar is wall mountable so you can fit it anywhere you want.
Though the Mi Soundbar doesn’t come with a remote control and there is no battery backup on the soundbar and it runs on direct AC power.
- Features 8 sound drivers that will improve your movie viewing, gameplay and music playback
- You can connect your mobile devices effortlessly via the S/PDIF, Optical, Aux-in and Bluetooth connections
- The no-fuss design offers a hassle-free uncluttered setup that takes just 30 seconds
- The minimalist design in a modern gray tone sits well with any décor scheme
- Play your favorite songs at the next get-together by simply connecting the Soundbar to your phone or laptop via Bluetooth 4.2 LE
Pros of Mi Soundbar 8 Speaker Drivers
- Wall mountable
- Above average Bass
- Optical-in port
Cons of Mi Soundbar 8 Speaker Drivers
- No Remote control
- No HDMI port
- No battery backup
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom is your perfect companion for camping and outdoor gatherings.
As speakers are IPX7 water/ dustproof you can take them near the pool or even in the pool without being worried of damage.
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom provide 360 degrees sound with quality bass to provide you with the quality listening experience.
You also get up to 10 hours of active playtime on this speaker.
With Bluetooth, you can connect your smartphone or Laptop and enjoy quality sound. Also, you can connect two Wonderboom speakers to listen to your songs in stereo mode.
However, Ultimate Ears Wonderboom doesn’t have an AUX input or FM radio which limits its functionality to BlueTooth mode only.
- Big Sound: The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom waterproof speaker produces big sound packed in a highly portable Bluetooth-connective speaker
- It allows you to hear music that is crisp, clear and full of big, elegant bass thanks to its frequency range of 80 Hz to 20 kHz
- 10-Hour Battery Life: This waterproof Bluetooth speaker is rechargeable and has a long-lasting 10-hour battery lifespan
- Ideal for Outdoor or Indoor Use: The Wonderboom Bluetooth speaker system is the ideal outdoor speaker for showers, pools, beaches and more - it's shockproof, waterproof and it floats
- Easy to Clean: The Ultimate Ears Wonderboom is made of high-quality material that is incredibly easy to clean. Take it to muddy fields or out on rainy days; if it gets dirty, it’s easy to clean since it's fully waterproof
Pros of Ultimate Ears Portable Wireless Speakers
- IPX7-rated waterproof
- Can be set up for Stereo listening
Cons of Ultimate Ears Portable Wireless Speakers
- No aux input.
- No FM radio
- No Microphone for calling
If you are looking for a speaker to connect it with your TV or PC, boAt Aavante Bar 1160 is the right choice for you. Its sleek soundbar format makes it sit beneath your TV and gives you proper stereo sound.
The bass level on boAt Aavante Bar is balanced which makes it good for general TV viewing as you may not like extra bass every time you watch a TV show. You also get different audio modes such as NEWS, MOVIES, MUSIC, for a true listening experience.
Also, the four 2.25″ (60w) inbuilt speakers are tilted for wider sound dispersion. This makes your whole room filled with sound.
boAt Aavante Bar has Bluetooth connectivity apart from an Aux-in and a USB port.
- Control your playback via easy operational controls and the remote control device
- All your devices are made accessible by the wireless and wired forms of connectivity, such as Bluetooth V4.2/AUX/USB with the versatile Aavante 1160, Sensitivity (dB) : SB: 800mV±50mV, Signal Noise Ratio ≥ 72dB
- Its 2.0 Channel Sound gets you set for an alternate dimension, with an ethereal sound quality that adds colour to your audio as well as visual experience
- The soundbar is apt for multiple forms of entertainment as it offers different modes such as NEWS, MOVIES, MUSIC, for a true listening experience.
Pros of boAt Aavante Bar
- Balanced output with suitable bass and clear sound
- USB reader and Aux
- Multi audio modes like News, Movies
Cons of boAt Aavante Bar
- No FM.
If you are looking for the best 2.1 speaker system under Rs. 5000, then Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 should be your choice.
Also, the extra punchy bass along with easy bass control makes it a perfect choice for every music taste.
In Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 you get multiple connectivity options ranging from Aux to USB and Bluetooth with the 10-meter connectivity range.
You also get the option to listen to your favorite FM radio stations with this speaker.
On the front panel, you get Volume control buttons, Previous/ Tuning – and Next/ Tuning + buttons, Play/Pause, Source button and a minimalistic LED screen.
You also get a remote control with all the features including bass control.
You can also use the equaliser on Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 though it works only in USB and SD card mode.
Also, there is no protective grill on the speakers or subwoofer which makes them prone to dust and external objects.
- Output: 2.1 channel; 60 watts
- Features: Aux, USB and FM playback and also plays from either DVD, TV or mobile devices
- Bass reflex design with a 5.25 inch woofer and 3 inch full range speakers
- Quick setup and easy to use
Pros of Philips IN-MMS6080B Multimedia Speakers
- FM playback
- USB and SD card slots.
- Inbuilt equaliser.
Cons of Philips IN-MMS6080B Multimedia Speakers
- No protective grill
- Remote batteries are not included in the package
Or if the best listening experience is your priority, then you should definitely consider Philips IN-MMS6080B/94 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker.