Last updated on 08.01.2022
The N301 Wireless N300 Easy Setup Router is perfect for a home user as it delivers 300 Mbps wireless speed making it ideal for everyday web activities like email, chat, streaming videos, and online gaming.
Let’s have dig deep into the features and drawbacks.
Tenda N301 Wireless N300 Router Overview
Tenda is a leading IT company that has been in the industry since 1999. Tenda has adopted the latest technology to get the best results. One of the most popular routers that Tenda provides is the N301 wireless router.
N301 router comes under N300 because of its amazing 300 Mbps Wifi speed and stable range. The Tenda n301 has enhanced the gaming and the multimedia experience due to the powerful Wifi connection.
Tenda N301 Wireless N300 Router Review
The Tenda n301 wireless n300 has a very easy setup as compared to other budget routers. The IEE802.3 has made the router reach a higher range and the WLAN shows the necessary results. The two 5dbi omnidirectional antennas provide a higher range of up to 20 meters. The static IP, L2TP, PPTP keeps it secure.
You can also achieve wireless security for your data with just the push of the WPS button. The speed of this internet is 300 Mbps and works just fine. Although, the router is lightweight and may not be able to handle too much of the network being used.
There is also no on/off button and thus, does not get connected to certain devices. The customer service is also not that great, as they respond later than expected. The packaging consists of the installation guide, power adapters, and you can now work as a client to connect to the ISP network and share the internet with other users.
Advantages of Tenda N301 Wireless Router
- Extremely easy setup : The installation process is template type which makes it user friendly setup.
- Standard protocol : The IEE802.3n standard protocols are designed to compatible with old devices as well
- High WLAN : The wireless LAN connects devices wirelessly at 300 Mbps
- Dual antennas : Two 5dbi antennas for stable connection and wider range of 20 meter.
- Static connections : Static IP, L2TP, PPTP make the WiFi secure from viruses and hackers.
- WPS button : To securely add a new device in the network with just a click of dedicated WPS button
- High speed: The speed of this WiFi router is up to 300 Mbps which is ideal for home network.
Things to Improve
- Handle upto 12 devices only
- Customer care service is poor
Tenda N301 wireless router is worth checking out because of its high speed and stable connection. Tenda router is ideal for a 2 BHK home because of its wide range connectivity of 20 meters.
If you are looking for a budget router with a good connection range, then you must try Tenda N301 wireless router.